Jerven Thermo Hunter Bag
Jerven Bag are a Norwegian company who have been supplying special forces all over the world as well as hunters, bushcrafters and fishermen.
The model we have chosen to offer is their Thermo Hunter model. It is an insulated and weatherproof shelter sheet with many options to set up as a shelter, sleeping bag, tarp and even as a sail! Multiple fixings and silicone coated zips ensure it's ease of use in the most hostile of enviroments.
The Hunter specifically has sleeves and arm holes to make it possible to sit for hours in a high seat in cold weather whilst keeping your rifle covered and you warm enough to use it at a moments notice.We have found the mountain camo pattern to blend in well with tree trunks etc.
Each bag comes in an excelent quality stuff sack including the sleeves and an orange rescue marker panel.
Siz: 102cm x 220cm folded and 204cm x 220cm open.
Orange (Hunter Rescue)
10 reasons why you should get a Jerven Bag.
1. Mountain Camouflage - exellent camouflage blends in perfectly with most environments.
2. Quick Emergency Shelter
3. Waterproof - It can be used to protect you from rain or wet ground when sleeping.
4. Insulating - The aluminium coating provides fantastic insulating qualities
5. Smell - If you are a hunter you will appreciate the odour being trapped inside.
6. Signalling - The aluminium coating can provide a great reflective signal if you want to be found.
7. Warranty - 10 years warranty should get your trust.
8. Collect water - Improvise with it and use it to gather water.
9. Combining several Jerven Bags - The zips around the edge allows you to connect several bags to one to create a bigger shelter or a double bivvi bag for two to sleep in.
10. Life insurance - In a survival situation the Jerven Bag may save your life.